Terms & ConditionsThis is our terms and conditions. Please read carefully.
assumed to agree with the following requirements: web pages on our site, and all pages attached to it ( 'sites') www.dnaturkiye.com
address in the DNA Turkey company (Company) is the property of and operated by. By using and continuing to use the service on
the site, you (the 'User') are subject to the following conditions while using all the services offered on the site; You are
deemed to have accepted that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract according to the laws you
are bound to, that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the
terms written in the contract.
This contract imposes rights and obligations on the contracted site to the parties and the parties declare that they will fulfill the rights and obligations mentioned in full, correct, timely, within the conditions demanded in this contract when they accept this contract.
a.The company always reserves the right to make changes on prices and offered products and services.
b.The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, other than technical failures.
c.The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code, otherwise he will be liable for damages incurred by third parties, and that legal and criminal action will be taken.
d. The user, in his activities within the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, is against the general morality and the law, violates the rights of third parties, is misleading, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, damaging the personality rights, violating the copyright, promoting illegal activities It accepts that it will not produce or share content. Otherwise, he is entirely responsible for the damage that may occur, and in this case, the 'Site' authorities reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts, and to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding the activity or user accounts.
e.The members of the site are responsible for their relations with each other or with third parties.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not give any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on another website without permission.
3. Confidential Information
3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by the users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person's name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as 'Confidential Information'.
3.2. User can only use promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. It accepts and declares that the company that owns the Site consents to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or affiliated group companies, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the public authorities in cases where such information is requested by the official authorities and when disclosure to the authorities is required in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
4. No Guarantee: THIS CONTRACT ARTICLE SHALL BE VALID TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS IS' AND ALSO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
5. Registration and Security The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User. The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure Not under the control of the parties; Natural disasters, fires, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages (hereinafter referred to as 'Force Majeure'). If the obligations become inaccessible by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this, and the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended during this period.
7. Entire Agreement and Applicability If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract continues to be valid.
8. Amendments to the Contract The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the User's responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services provided.
9. Notification All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the Company's known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified in the user's membership form. The user accepts that the address he specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, that he will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise the notifications to be made to this address will be deemed valid.
10. Evidence Agreement In all disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the parties' books, records and documents and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees not to object to these records.
11. Settlement of Disputes Istanbul (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.
12. DNA Ordering Conditions
12.1. The user is responsible for making sure that all the information entered while filling in the DNA order form is correct.
12.2. The Company is not responsible for any loss, damage or inaccuracy arising from the wrong information entered.
12.2. The company acts as an intermediary between the user and the DNA test center and is not responsible for the problems that will arise from the beginning of the DNA Testing process until it is completed.
12.3. The user is responsible for the method to be used while mailing the DNA sample, and the problems that may arise during this process belong to the user.